mgr / MBA Mirella Gurgul
- MA in English Philology at the Jagiellonian University and MA in Economics - MBA from the Executive of British Oxford Brookes University and Polish Open University / Higher School of Management - studies completed with honors ( merit) . M etodyk teaching English translator and a specialist reference topic Public Relations . Teacher status in the United Kingdom (QTS -teacher reference number -0931562). A 3.5-month internship at the European Commission in Brussels, Belgium with recommendations. Over 16 years of experience in teaching English at home and abroad in various institutions and privately.
2012-2014 - Oxford Brookes University / Polish Open University - MBA Executive title (Master of Business Administration - MSc in Economics) with a diploma from Polish and British universities (studies completed with honors - merit).
2005-2006 - Jagiellonian University in Krakow - post-graduate studies in Public Relations.
1999-2005 - Jagiellonian University in Kraków - Master of English Philology - full-time studies.
Other qualifications, qualifications, skills, diplomas:
06/02/2017 - certificate of completion of the translation course: translation of English court documents in civil matters
11.2015-02.2016 - 3.5 months internship at the European Commission in Brussels, DG Research and Innovation (DG Research and Innovation)
2015- The certificate in Legal Polish translation- legal translations-national law and Anglo-Saxon countries.
2009-teacher status in the United Kingdom (QTS)
2007-2008 - Sheffield Hallam- Angli University - a course in Spanish.
2007-2008 - Sheffield College-England and European Computer License - ECDL, OCR / ICT
2006- fast typing course (60wpm).
09.2003 - computer course, MSOffice: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
2002- diploma of the Center for American Studies, Jagiellonian University, Krakow
04.2002- ISIP-SuperMind- Krakow fast-reading course
02 / 08.2000- diploma-language proficiency reference topic .- King Street College-London
2000- license of the foreign tour pilot - Krakow
20/03/1999- powers of educators of recreation centers for children and youth, Opole.
10.2013- until now - owner of the translation agency, (EFL) teacher and translator of English.
05.2011- 07.2013- PPHU "Cars" Stary Sącz - translator, administration manager, international forwarder.
17-18.04.2010- Coordinator at the PAP Krakow Poland Press Center
during the funeral ceremony of the presidential couple.
09. 2009- 06.2010 English language lecturer - Junior High School No. 2, Nowy Sącz Poland
09. 2008- 06. 2009 English language lecturer - Spa dr Irena Eris, Krynica Polska.
ESP & Administrator courses - "Vector"
12.2007 - 08. 2008 Freelance journalist - various magazines - England
Responsibilities: writing articles on various subjects in Polish and English for the London magazine "Cooltura", "Visit Poland", "Work and life abroad".
11.2006 - 11. 2007 Administrator / Sales and accounting assistant, project manager
Responsibilities: invoicing, mailing, writing correspondence in Polish and English, cooperation with Polish clients (translations), increasing the company's profit: delegations, answering telephones and other office duties.
05. 2006-07.2006 "Comarch" Krakow Poland
Intern in the PR and Marketing Department (free internship)
Responsibilities: organization of events, meetings, conferences for company partners, catering organization, hotel reservations, translations (ang-pol).
10. 2005-06. 2006 "World Communication" Kraków Polish
English language teacher
25-28.05.2006 PAP Kraków, Auschwitz-Birkenau Poland
Coordinator at the Press Center
during the visit of Pope Benedict XVI.
Responsibilities: organization of transport for journalists, assistance to journalists, translations - j.
10.1998- 05.2006 "Lap development" Kraków Polska
Project Manager (contract work)
Responsibilities: promotion and representation of the company in London, recruitment of the team for the needs of the company's projects, implementation of projects.
1999-2005 (3 months each year) SAS - South African Society Assistant to the director of the Association and a member of the British Parliament in London
Responsibilities: promotion of the Association in London, organization of the database and organization of the Polish team to work at the annual SAS Association, team coordination during the event in Hersham London.
Other details: a member of the NZS of the Jagiellonian University and the Students' Self-Government of the Jagiellonian University.
Hobbies : swimming, cycling, mountain hiking, reading books, learning foreign languages, listening to music.
Previous translation achievements - references from :
As a student she wrote articles for "Eurostudent", "News from the Jagiellonian University", -
translated the university informant at the University of Economics.
- In 2010, she translated the EU and other documents for her to the Kosciuszko Institute in Krakow, the Institute of European Integration and to the Economic Forum in Krynica.
-redagowanie articles in j.ang for "Visit Poland", Dublin, Ireland.
Work / translation for:
- Institute of European Integration in Krakow - Kosciuszko Institute.
- translation company and the "Lucan" language school in Krakow
-SCGG-Grzegorz Grześków- Krakow
- construction company-Sibet SA
- Jurkowski, Nowy Sącz
- Sofaks Sp.zo.o. Cracow
-Spa dr Irena Eris, Krynica
- Inspire Sourcing
company from KRAKOWA - tłumaczenie platformy, kwestionariusza osobowościowego the Bridge Personality.
- Dller company from KIELC
- Bahlsen from KRAKOW
- CREDIT AGRICOLE bank in Nowy Sącz,
- lawyer's office of Aleksandra Godlewska from Wrocław,
- Mebloplast company from Krakow
and for many other companies and individuals.
OPINIONS / REVIEWS about the company also on Facebook fanpage : www.facebook.com/mirellium
Follow the news on the fan page on Facebook and keep up to date with language news! Like the mirellium facebook page ;-)
I would like to thank all those who have given me their trust by using my services and wish them further motivation to achieve their goals.
|0.57 MB||mgr/MBA Mirella Gurgul- ZDJĘCIE- 2017